Laser cutter has a cutting surface of 900 mm long και 1150 mm wide.
- Plywood, 3mm
- Plexiglass, 1mm – 30mm
- Cork, all thicknesses
- Paper and paperboard, all thicknesses
- Engraving on metals (brass, inox, black sheet metal, copper)
Customarily, paper and paperboard are available in maximum dimensions of 1000mm x 700mm. It is advised that the designs fit in these dimensions
Laser Cutters use .dxf formats. Many software programs, such as Autocad, Illustrator, Rhinoceros and Solid works have an option of saving in .dxf format.
- Fonts should be “converted to outlines” and splines “converted to polylines”. Otherwise, if we do not have the font, the design will change to a different default one as soon as we open the file.
- Erase all overlapping lines.
- For better material use, it is advised to use the full surface of every material sheet.
- Better scale your design before you tranfer it to the template given below
Some indicative numbers for the modifications:
|1:1||1 m||1000 mm|
|1:2||1 m||500 mm|
|1:5||1 m||200 mm|
|1:10||1 m||100 mm|
|1:20||1 m||50 mm|
|1:50||1 m||20 mm|
|1:100||1 m||10 mm|
|1:200||1 m||5 mm|
|1:500||1 m||2 mm|
|1:1000||1 m||1 mm|