Realize all your Ideas in our workshop
Laser cutter has a cutting surface of 900 mm long και 1150 mm wide.
- Plywood, 3mm
- Plexiglass, 1mm – 30mm
- Cork, all thicknesses
- Paper and paperboard, all thicknesses
- Engraving on metals (brass, inox, black sheet metal, copper)
Customarily, paper and paperboard are available in maximum dimensions of 1000mm x 700mm. It is advised that the designs fit in these dimensions
Laser Cutters use .dxf formats. Many software programs, such as Autocad, Illustrator, Rhinoceros and Solid works have an option of saving in .dxf format.
- Fonts should be “converted to outlines” and splines “converted to polylines”. Otherwise, if we do not have the font, the design will change to a different default one as soon as we open the file.
- Erase all overlapping lines.
- For better material use, it is advised to use the full surface of every material sheet.
- Better scale your design before you tranfer it to the template given below
Some indicative numbers for the modifications:
|1:1||1 m||1000 mm|
|1:2||1 m||500 mm|
|1:5||1 m||200 mm|
|1:10||1 m||100 mm|
|1:20||1 m||50 mm|
|1:50||1 m||20 mm|
|1:100||1 m||10 mm|
|1:200||1 m||5 mm|
|1:500||1 m||2 mm|
|1:1000||1 m||1 mm|
The 3D Printer has a maximum printing surface of 20 cm length x 20 cm width x 17 cm height.
The printing resolution is 0.010 inch (0.254 mm) and each print is supported by Soluble Support.
The printing material is ABS Plus and it comes in 9 colors:
- Dark Grey
- Olive Green
- Fluorescent Yellow
MAKE has the capability of processing wood, iron, plastic, polystyrene (dow) and many other materials with the use of the CNC router machine of three and four axes.
The processing surface is 535 x 485 mm for the 3 axes router and 200 x 350 x 150 mm for the 4 axes router. There is also the potential for higher processing surface of 4m x 2m x 20cm in our partner with a MULTI cnc.
Materials that can be processed in the CNC Router:
Dow (architectural models, molds)
In our workshop, one can find a CNC lathe machine for processing metal, plastic or even wood rods. Depending on the job there are the appropriate knives.
Materials that can be processed in the CNC Lathe:
and more that you can ask us.
3D Drone Mapping
We schedule flights with drones to create high quality maps and we export in a variety of formats, based on your project’s needs.
We are able to access difficult-to-reach areas and assess the situation of areas and buildings from above.